June 19, 2007

Wednesday (Clever title, I know)

Thanks so much for all the nice comments yesterday. The moving truck is still here so unfortunately moving day drags on. Not that today would have been all better anyway. Whatever, I'm tired of crying about it. It's like one of those heart wrenching breakups where you know things are unfolding as they should, but you're still just so sad and you can't imagine ever not being sad. How many of those have I had that I never thought I'd see the end of? By this afternoon my nephew's nursery furniture will be all moved in here and I hope the sight of it brings me a little joy mixed in with the sadness. Thank gawd I have the level II ultrasound to look forward to tomorrow. I'm hoping it brings us lots of reason for joy and excitement. I told my husband I need a happy project to distract me IMMEDIATELY to fill the void so we may paint the nursery this weekend if all looks good at the scan.

Cibele gave me another distraction in the meantime. This would also be a fun little game for those in the 2ww (sending some love to Tammy). So, what you do is google "[your name] needs" and post the first 10 things that come up. So I googled 'Sarah needs' and this is what I got...

Sarah needs a cold shower
Sarah needs you (the blogosphere, i assume. and i do!)
Sarah needs us
Sarah needs to hand him one of those weapons that went off without warning (yikes!)
Sarah needs to skip through all the blogs listing their 'Sarah needs' findings in order to see what else Google comes up with (hahaha, this is how common my name is! not only do i get a bunch of other 'sarah needs' blog posts--i skipped over them--but i even get a post about how there are already so many sarah needs posts!)
Sarah needs your manly vote (ummm....?)
Sarah needs your help
Sarah needs to blog more (i doubt anyone was thinking this)
Sarah needs to play
Sarah needs to kick him in the nuts (sorry hun, you know the pregnancy hormones make me crazy!)

Thanks to Serenity and all the Boston bloggers who promise my baby sis has good things to loook forward to up North. I look forward to visiting!

9 comments:

Sticky Bun said...

Again, I'm so sorry your sister is moving. That must be so hard.

I'm glad you have the ultrasound tomorrow to look forward to and that you've found a fun game to distract you! (Though that weapons one is pretty random!)

Erin said...

That must be so hard! Good luck with your ultrasound tomorrow!

I had a similar thing happen with the Erin needs game - weird because my name's not even all that popular. I suppose I should post that at some point!

Sorry about moving day. Boston's fun to visit, though!

Artblog said...

BIG HUGS FROM ME SARAH!

I need you too you know :)

XXX

Angie said...

Not-so-patiently awaiting the results of your u/s... Thanks for telling me about the Baby Bargains book. I will look for it next time we're at Borders.

Matthew M. F. Miller said...

Wow, that's a lot at once. Best of luck with the ultrasound, and good luck to your sister, too!

TeamWinks said...

Can't wait to hear how the scan goes!

My Reality said...

Good luck with the scan tomorrow!!

Tinker said...

I'm looking forward to reading that the scan went perfectly.

As for the "[your name] needs" thing, I didn't expect much to come up for my very uncommon name (all of 7 results), but I did get some funny stuff -- I guess she is frequently a novel/tv movie character.

KarenO said...

Ouch @ moving day - I'd be feeling as sad as you if any of my sisters had to move out of town! Hope things will look better really soon, thinking of you!