November 26, 2007

Pictures


I have a bunch of things in mind I've been meaning to blog about. What I don't seem to have any of lately is time. If I could figure out how to feed her and type simultaneously we'd be good to go, but so far I'm not getting anywhere typing with one index finger. In lieu of any of that, here are some pictures, as requested.

Here you can see how tiny she is. This is from her first week home, when she was around 5 pounds. Now she's probably approaching almost six...


She still loves to be swaddled but she's enjoying more time unwrapped now too. Even the tiniest preemie clothes are huge on her, but she's growing into them quickly...


As you can see, she's quite pensive...


But she doesn't take herself too seriously...


This is her Yoda face...


Finally, a Christmas to smile about...

23 comments:

Valerie said...

Sarah she is so very precious.

My Reality said...

She is gorgeous!

I heart her. :)

Bumble said...

Swoon swoon, she's soooo cute!! Look at her little smile, and I just love her yoda face. She's beautiful!! Hope you're well! xxx

Rachel Inbar said...

She may be small, but she's also gorgeous and perfect (and she's got really cute clothes too!)

:-)

ultimatejourney said...

Oh my goodness, she's absolutely adorable!

Becks said...

Just one word needed......BEAUTIFUL.

Tinker said...

Soooo sweet! Her eyes even smile (you know, how they crinkle a little at the corners). You're doing a wonderful job growing her into (and probably quickly out of) those preemie clothes. Yay!

JJ said...

Oh my word...Sarah, really-she is a beautiful baby!!!!

Mands said...

She is a little darling! You must be bursting with pride!

Marie-Baguette said...

she is soooo cute! Congratulations!

Anns said...

I love each and every one of these pictures. Congrats!

niobe said...

She is one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen.

K77 said...

She's so beautiful and precious. I love the Christmas comment, so true.

Artblog said...

OH MY, OH MY, OH MY and I don't say this often because newborns tend to look like gremlins but OH MY, is she not the most beautiful little girl (apart from my own naturally!) in the world, good job my dear Sarah :)

XXX

Angie said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Aunt Kate said...

Yay!!! I love seeing pictures of the little sweetie!!! Please let her know I've been telling EVERYONE what a great shopper she is!!!

Cibele said...

Oh Sarah, what a precious little girl she is. What a smile!!!! congratulations on your darling little girl

christina(apronstrings) said...

hey, watson had her babies! details on my blog.

Lindsey said...

She's so gorgeous, Sarah. And very feminine, I must say. Lucky, lucky you.

Sticky Bun said...

She's SO freaking cute! And I LOVE the one of her all swaddled up. So freaking cute. It's really not fair to all of the other babies. :-)
So glad things are going well. I hope you're feeling well and can't wait to hear more about how it's all going!

Queila said...

Congratulations! She is sooo pretty and you have a lot to be proud of. :)

Q

Kate said...

She could not be more perfect. I am completely in love with her. You two made the most adorable little girl.

AshPash said...

Congratulations! She is so very lovely and petite. Enjoy!