November 17, 2008

One

I went in this morning for a baseline. Very happy to see the same sonographer I've had since 2005. My uterus is still there. RE said everything looks the same. Which is kind of amazing considering what went on in there since the last time they had a look, but I liked the sound of it.

Piper is one. She walks and talks. She calls me mama, throws fits and likes to cuddle. I'm ready for another, but it's very weird to think of her not being the only one. She's the center of our universe. She has her own stationery.


(thank you notes from her birthday party)

9 comments:

Tinker said...

Yay for a clear baseline!

And such an adorable girl of course needs her own stationery. She's too cute!

stickybun07 said...

wow. I can't believe you went for your baseline! So crazy to be back. How did it feel? I can only imagine the mix of emotions you must be feeling.

Here's hoping you'll go two for two!

TeamWinks said...

Love the stationary! Where did you get it from?

Aren't fits just fabulous...sigh... ;-)

Hopeful Mother said...

She is beautiful. I can see why you want to try for another. :-)

Best of luck!

Thalia said...

Happy birthday sweet girl - what a lovely picture and what lovely cards!

Good luck to you, friend, I hope this cycle is an easy one.

Angie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PIPER!!!

Kate said...

She walks and talks?!?! Is she doing any tutoring? Because we can use her skills around here. And my god, she is beautiful.

Glad to hear the appointment went well. I am with stickybun on this, cheering 'two for two'!

Rachel Inbar said...

Congratulations! Happy birthday, Piper :-)

Mrs G said...

It is funny to think about going for another one isn't it? My Xavier just turned one too, and I am also considering going again. But I just can't imagine loving another one as much as I love him. My Mum does assure me though that your heart just expands to let another one in.